April 10, 2007

Anew

Things happen. People fail. People hurt. Disappointment. Thoughts running around. Images floating around. Self-pity. Cruelty.

They shall stop here.

They don't belong to me anymore.

From now, I'm baptised once again in the Holy Spirit. Move on dear weiwei, move on :D

Nothing in life can stop me from chasing after Jesus. Nothing. Nothing else matters anymore. I decided. I will do it.

Let's just move on individually.
No more you, no more me. Now its You plus me.

Oh Jesus! Thank You for allowing fire in my heart to test the level of my impurities!
I know that if I passed this test, gold comes out. And I want to be a gold mine!
Let all that has passed pass, because You deserve all my attention, love, care and everything else!

Oh Jesus! You are so wonderfully wonderful, amazingly amazing, beautifully beautiful!

I see.........

BREAKTHROUGHS! :D

Does Anybody Hear Her - Casting Crowns

She is running
A hundred miles an hour in the wrong direction
She is trying
But the canyon's ever widening
In the depths of her cold heart
So she sets out on another misadventure just to find
She's another two years older
And she's three more steps behind

Does anybody hear her?
Can anybody see?
Or does anybody even know she's going down today
Under the shadow of our steeple
With all the lost and lonely people
Searching for the hope that's tucked away in you and me
Does anybody hear her?
Can anybody see?

She is yearning
For shelter and affection
That she never found at home
She is searching
For a hero to ride in
To ride in and save the day
And in walks her prince charming
And he knows just what to say
Momentary lapse of reason
And she gives herself away

If judgment looms under every steeple
If lofty glances from lofty people
Can't see past her scarlet letter
And we never even met her

He is running a hundred miles an hour in the wrong direction