Dear Jesus...
Dear Jesus,
I could never thank You enough. You have blessed me with such wonderful people. From a cellgroup that is dying to a lively cellgroup. Who else can it be besides You? I saw beautiful souls through these people. Childlike faith, never failing love for You. Seeking You in times of need, and they always never fail to tell people about You!
Jesus, I really am very proud of them, and I want to tell You that I love them alot! I never knew it could be so fun leading a group of lively young amazing people who are so in love with You!
Jesus, thank You for their smiles, thank You that despite their past and background, their love for You still grow deeper each day! Thank You that for their teachable hearts! Thank You!
Jesus, if I would continue to thank You, this list would never end.
My heart is just filled with appreciation for them!
Though leading is never about the people, but they just bring colours to my life! How could I ever complain that You don't love me, when You gave me such AWESOMELY WONDERFUL people?
I see little Jesus running around!
Oh Jesus, fill them so with Your love, fill them so with compassion for the lost out there!
Jesus, let their love overflow!
I love You Jesus, and I love them too!
Thank You for Winnie, Koh Wei, Jayme, Dawn, Julian, Xinyi, Hillary, Junhong, Yubin, Gemma, Jessica, Si Hua, Karti, Nico..... and so many more to come!
I thank You now and in advance.
How I love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yours faithfully,
weiwei :D
See the colors?
My favorite people.