Have you ever?
Have you ever in anytime felt that you don't deserve His love, simply because you disappointed Him so much?
Have you ever in anytime decided that God wouldn't forgive you because you cannot forgive yourself?
Have you ever in anytime is stuck in some situation, trouble, circumstance that caused your spiritual life to plunge?
Have you ever in anytime felt like you shouldn't even be in this world, because all you bring is trouble?
Have you ever in anytime felt you are a nobody, yet it seems as though everyone else is somebody?
I HAVE.
I have felt insignificant before, as though God will go pass me.
I have felt insecure before, as though I have nothing to hold on.
I have felt worthless before, as though Jesus died in vain for me
I have felt like Jesus don't love me anymore
But the things I haven't brought into my 'feelings' were the promises of God, His unchanging love, His forgiveness, His mercy and grace, His everlasting love!
Renew me leh, because I don't want to feel how I am feeling now.