May 16, 2007

Terrible

Woke up feeling terrible, like nothing's changed.
Sorry Daddy if I feeded on those thoughts that would cause me to be distracted.
I know feeding on Your love is the bestest ever!


I will not assume that a few weeks can change everything, even my character, and I wouldn't want to take advantage of Your love. Hee.


I will wait patiently, till that day I had soul surgery from You again!
I will wait patiently, not probing who the future one will be.
I will wait patiently, no matter what I see, what I hear or how I feel, because I don't want to just trust my own feelings!
I want to trust Yours!


-to the flowers sender: I don't know who you are, but don't waste money like this again, because I wouldn't accept, not now at least. Thanks anyways for your effort.


I miss hanging out with cellgroup esp the girls...