June 14, 2007

Friends?

This is not an emo post. I never posted something like this before, because I've never felt like this before.

Friends?

Yes, people who smile to you in church, people who say "Hi" and laughs together with you when you joke, people who randomly picked you to go out with them, "close friends".

Friends.

But who is really there when I needed it?

You see, close friends should be such that when something happens, they would be the sensitive ones to know how we feel. Close friends should be such that without you having to contact them everyday, they would do so automatically. Close friends should be such that even if there's nothing to do and you're totally bored out, they still chose to crap with you. Close friends should be such that they have no 'image' at all infront of you; they are real, and true.

Close friends?

I can name none. I used to have some. Now.....

God, I hate to be alone. I love to have friends, even if not many, just some close ones will do. I never felt like that before. Friends were never a problem to me before.

Why now?

Ugh. Take me away from this ugly world and let me rest in Your embrace.