Meaning of my Name
Take at look at this.
KYLENE.
You are fairminded, wise and peaceloving and are always willing to help others. Your mental capabilities and creativity are well marked with wonderful and original ideas which you need to bring to tangible fruition. Perceptive and understanding of others your positive approach to life and influential nature means that you have leadership qualities. There is great potential for success both financially and spiritually.
WEIWEI.
You are highly perceptive and intuitive with a wonderful imagination and the ability to manifest your dreams in reality. You are able to create joy, security and harmony for yourself and in the lives of others by the support and dedication which you give. Often the centre of influence people admire your fine qualities and follow your example. Much happiness is gained through your willingness to serve good causes. (I serve God, and God is good!)
FAITH.
You are a visionary with courage and enthusiasm if a little hasty at times. (*chuckles*)Your ambitious nature can be satisfied when you apply wisdom, patience and self-discipline (only the Holy Spirit can give me these) to your vitality and zest. You have wonderful way with words and may be drawn to the communications arena where there is the potential for great success. Your generous and warm nature attracts many friends and loved ones.
-source: HERE
Ok, one note ah. I don't put the meaning of name here to prove that I'm something, but to see that even in my name I need Jesus. How about that? :D