July 30, 2007

Being Real.

We all have to, because its tiring trying to be unauthentic. If you dig your nose, so be it. If you laugh with your mouth wide open, so be it. If you cry when you laugh, so be it. At least you are still you, a God-created being, so dearly loved by Him. What more do you still ask for when the Greatest Love whom ever existed loves you? Whose attention are you seeking when you can have all the attention from the One above?

I don't understand, sometimes, not even myself, why I can just slip away from the One and try other love that isn't even one-quarter of His. I don't understand, why we can ever doubt His amount of love. Why? Because I am taking advantage of this Love. Is it always there? YES. Can I always feel it? NO. Because of my own stupidity, I choose to allow little little bits of love to take over.

Weird, but that's most humans.

My calling now as a Christian student, is to study hard, get good results, glorify Him, and spread the gospel. This should be your calling too.