Unique
I believe every creation of God stands out as unique on their own, because Jesus never photocopys or mass produces. I really believed this. Thats why I began to appreciate His creation more now. As I look at this bunch of sweet, mischevious, really sweet and cute bunch of cellgroup members God blessed me with, I smile :)
They make my day, they make me laugh like crazy and make my wrinkles more obvious, they make me feel so young *beams* Though at times I cry over them, I know deep in my heart I love them, alot alot.
Dear Julian, Jayme, Koh Wei, Winnie, Dawn, Hillary, Derrick, Samuel, Nico, Jieming, Ah yi, I love you guys tons like how I love chocolate with marshmallow! :D Thanks for adding sweetness to my life!
Let us grow up together, cry together, go to camps and mission trips together, have breakfast lunch dinner supper then breakfast lunch dinner together, have sleepovers at each others' house, taking super ugly and expressive photos together, laughing at our own jokes together, jump scream shout for Jesus together, share to non Christians together, attend each others' wedding etc etc. To conclude, let us not part forever! Yays!