Beautiful
I know You're beautiful, because Your creation are so beautiful! They are so......You. How can it be possible that the God who created the heavens and the earth loves me so much, who long for my love so much? From each small grain of sand to the high heavens, from the flowers to the variety of designs, and above all, I know You love me.
Thank You for the seas, the blue clouds and the beautiful trees. Thank You for the fine sand, thank You for the sound of the tides, thank You for each individual seashells, thank You for the time there. I want to remain in Your arms always.
Psalms 28:1
O Lord, You are my rock of safety.
Please help me; don't refuse to answer me.
For if You are silent,
I might as well give up and die.
Yes God, I can't live without You; not even a day lesser.