August 21, 2007

Little things

... when crumbled together for a period of time, makes a lot of difference. Recently, or perhaps always, I've been running away from something that I should face. Something that is constantly happening around me everyday. Running away would not solve the problem; yet I chose to run away, because I'm tired of trying to be always the one to make things right. Everybody expects me to be the corrector, the person who knows everything, but - I am not God! Only God knows what is really happening!

Pray. Think. Ask. Not dwell in self pity. This is the way to work things out. Not have a pity party with the one who wants to destroy you. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. It's Yours now God. Take control. I had human control over this for very long, and when I realised I alone cannot change the world with my own strength, I am overwhelmed by the fact that things need to be changed here; only then, I'm sure things would turn out better.

I have this bad habit to rush things into place. This time, let God's timing fall into place. I let You handle God. Never to take it back after I put it at Your cross. Help me Lord. I'm lost. I know with Your faithful character, You'll be there.

I trust in You.