October 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to me.

Click to enlarge.


NOTICE: see my swollen eyes?

Happy birthday to me!
I can say this is the MOST memorable birthday ever in my whole life (its only 16 yrs).
Because I have a bunch of cellgroup members who knows how to make things difficult for me.
They even had a devised birthday plan in an excel sheet ranging from 30 Sept to 6 Oct. Woah seh. So detailed. And they hid it well perfectly. Really take my hats off them.

They sure know my pet peeves and the things that would irritate me; eg: always focusing on little things, talking about BGR...
Of course, not forgetting the 2 special guests: Sis WP and Bro SYL.

I enjoyed alot, even though I cried like a sponge a few nights before. Thanks ah, and don't try it again, because I will surely see through your tricks. Haha.

Happy birthday to me! And eye soothing masks would be of great help! :D