October 16, 2007

I learnt.

1. Never to look at someone's spiritual growth just by his/her outer appearance, but what he/she does in the dark, for that is his/her real character.

2. To be a shepherd who loves my sheep.

3. To say Yes to what matters most.

4. Not to let my emotions take over when I'm extremely disappointed.

5. To be encouraged by His children, no matter how old they are.

It's ok to feel that you don't want to affect people, but that doesn't give anyone the right to remain silent about it, and until something bad happens, nothing can draw you back.

Be REAL.
And here are a bunch of people who are REAL-ly funny.

Malcolm and Derrick washing utensils for cafe!


I think Samuel is marinating the chick.


Malcolm wastes Cif!


Fatherly Samuel.

God, I do not pray You remove them from the evil things, but I pray You protect them from the evil one.