Random.

meh-moo, baybay, weiwei

I love to look back, not because I can't let go of the past, but simply because I love to see how much God had added onto me! It has been a year of loss and gain. I gained more than I lost, and I'm very very happy, glad, joyful that God chose me to go through such experiences, that I may be a vessel for Him to share His greatness!

I had never felt so princessy eversince I was born! When I knew God, then I realised I am one! First I was created, then am loved, and loved, and loved and loved and loved, and loved! I am God's happy fruit, because I am my parents' happy fruit too!
Ma (walks past the library and saw the bookdrop): Why is it called 'Book-drop' and not 'Drop-book'? You drop the book what, not the book drop.
me
: Don't be lame leh!
Ma (slaps her thigh): No lehhh, I not lame lehhh!
me: Alamak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ma
: wa sam ba, pi li pa la ai bu pa......Ai....Bu..Pa!
me
: Wabiang eh, so lame.
Ok lah, you win.
I thank God for an earthly family and a spiritual one too!
God, I thank You in advance, for the good and bad things that will come in 2008. I am not afraid, because I can be strong and courageous!

