May 08, 2007

To Jesus

No More Of Me, Only You

It’s been a year, and nothing’s changed
Yet I feel my love for You has gone down the drain
Because of this guy
I lost the drive to survive
I’m not me anymore

Pre-chorus:
I don’t know who I am
I don’t deserve Your love
I don’t know who I am
I’m not me anymore

Chorus:
My daughter, for you I came and died
For me now you shall live
Nothing else matters
Cause the Greatest Love is here
Run to Me, and I’ll be there

I’m giving you My word
Not to leave you
Never to forsake you

Bridge:
No more of me, only You!
No more of me, only You
Less of me and more of You
Less of me and more of You
' CauseYou are my God of embrace
And no one else can take Your place

© Weiwei-faith 2007

It's for Your ears Jesus :)