June 26, 2007

I'm back

Thanks for those who offered me needles and threads *chuckles*
Sweeties.

I'll just be truthful on why the need for needles and threads.

I had to let go of something very dear to me, who had been with me for almost 3 years.
It's so dear, that it breaks my heart.
I know I have to, be it circumstances, be it confirmations, be it being told, be it being pushed, be it knowing things I don't want to, be it time, I just have to.

And coming to think of it, if letting go of something so dear to me is going to be an easy task, then where is God standing?
I can easily let go of things that aren't of GREAT value, but things that are so so so so valuable, its not easy at all, really, it isn't. Ugh.

I choose to be vulnerable so that God can make me strong again.
Even till now, I hoped that maybe maybe, the thing I let go would come back to me some day - perhaps that day that it and I are both matured enough and loving God enough. I don't want to harp on that, because it would be a miracle if that does happen, and I would surely know its God by then.

All I want to do now (sounds very cliche) is to give my WHOLE being to Him. My 'youthful' days are over very soon, I don't want to waste them on things that drain me anymore.

Though it hurts, I have the biggest Plaster and healing Vitamin C ever.

I'm running to Your arms, Daddy :)