People.
People, they come and go throughout my 20 years. I have a vague memory of people, unless they meant something in my life before, like I remember when I was Pri 5, I had a silly crush on this guy, yet his best friend had a crush on me. That crush soon ended like 3 weeks later, but his best friend continued the chase, haha.
I also remember when I was Sec 4, I was under probation and this super nice Christian probation officer that I had for 15 months. She's really sweet, not bossy, arrogant or unpleasing to the eye.
I remember very clearly when I first went to church, the first person who left the biggest impression in me is Sylvester. He wore very nicely to church on that Saturday, which is the 4th of April 2004 (the day I became a Christian). Back then, Nissi 3 only had 7 people. Wow.
I also remember Kenni Hong An Liang. We went mission trip together, then he accidentally poked my eye and my contact lens dropped out. No kidding.
I think alot, which causes me to think deep. I guess that's both an advantage and a disadvantage, because I don't just think deep on things that are good, I think more on things that are not good. Uh-oh. Like, failure in studies, poor management in finances, bad handling of hearts, hurts, disappointments....and the list goes on.
All these are not just memories, but experiences I've gained throughout my 20 years, there's of course MORE, but if I were to write them out, it'll be long.
Even as there are people who come and go in my life, there're also people who will never leave my life - my parents, my future husband and my spiritual family.
PS: My dad is really cute!
Attached a video I found. It's Fathers' Day Bowling Match. I love it when daddy lifts up his left leg when he bowls! It's really amusing!
*watch my dad's actions! :)
See any similarities?*beams*
I love my 2 daddys.