July 25, 2007

Night in orchard alone

Our words are powerful, because you never know which words that you said will leave a mark in someone else's heart for a long long time. Though forgiven, but not forgotten. I finally understood what the bible said about our tongues having the power.

The night in orchard alone was not the first time. I just wanted that time alone, because I was upset.

Watched a movie alone.
Had dinner alone.
Walked alone.
Think alone.

Though I ordered my favorite Philppines food, I didn't enjoy it.



I never finished everything, because my throat hurts, and my head kills.

As I walked alone, many thoughts past my mind. Good ones, bad ones. Tears flowed down uncontrollably. I had to run to a toilet to burst my emotions. I cried. Nothing new. I have feelings too. Words are powerful.

They will remain, but you're forgiven.