God is great (even in Hong Kong)
God is really wonderfully detailed.
God really blessed me all my way from Singapore to Hong Kong and Hong Kong to Singapore. All the way; not one detail less. You'll know why I say what I say.
1. First day when I arrived in Hong Kong, news about 8 degree wind and rain will hit the place I will be staying at. My aunties and her friends were panicking and complaining about not being able to go shopping when we arrived at 1pm on Friday. I kept quiet. I knew, I just knew that my God is in control. And indeed He is. There was no sign of rain or wind until the moment we stepped into the hotel, safe and sound, then rain poured.
2. God provided a really nice nice hotel for me to stay in! It's like the nicest than the one I always stayed in! This is a SIX star hotel, and the customer service officers there are very cute! They wear HOT PINK blazer and skirt, matched with a HOT PINK hat. I managed to capture one of them on camera.
3. God knows I'm tired after waking up so early and depriving of sleep when I reach the hotel. Yet when we are told that the bookings are full and we need to wait for at least 3 hrs until a room can be ours, mummy and I was not the unlucky one; however, my aunty and her friends kena. I managed to catch some sleep and charged my battery for the intended shopping spree.
4. God speaks to me regarding what I can buy and what I cannot buy. This is a very fruitful trip.
5. God gives me enough sleep and more time to shop! When I thought I had slept until 10 or 11am in the morning, I woke up to find myself surprised that it was only 830am. *beams* I had enough enough sleep and more time to shop!
My God blesses. He blesses to the extent every little minute detail is met. God is same everywhere anywhere, even when I'm in Hong Kong :D
He blessed me with beautiful streets of Hong Kong.
He blessed me with a HUGE hello kitty head bag at the very last minute!
He blessed me with a silly-looking-but-I-love-her-loads mummy, who never complains when she pays for my huge luggage full of clothes.
He blessed me with a nice bedroom with a nice view!
Also also this this! A touch screen air conditioner control!!! I was so excited! Haha.
He blessed me with *edited* lovely people like such.
And such.
Thank God you guys had fun on Saturday :)
My God is amazingly provident.