August 09, 2007

Women of God




Diamond. A woman's best friend. Yet we women went through so much just to achieve it. Remember the trauma, the hurts, the disappointments, the I-don't understand-but-I-have-no-choice-but-to-accept-it(s), the sleepless nights just to figure out what went wrong? All these troubles we went through are nothing but to secure the diamond which is already secured. We try our own ways to get what women should get - a proper man who loves us wholeheartedly. But, have we ever thought that our Father who loves us that much would have already planned out who our partner would be? This can either be a stepping stone to trust in His plan, or a disbelief about having our own prince charming one day. Some women are 'strong' in character, because of past hurts, they changed to appear strong and never vulnerable. But inside them lay a spirit that desires to be awaken by her loved one.


The diamond we were promised is unseen, untouchable, unfelt and intangible now, but its there still, secured tightly by our Heavenly Father. Willing to wait patiently with that gentle and quiet spirit or wanting to jump into the I-think-it-is-now-and-everyone's-doing-it thing? I choose the first one. Because I've been through that diamond-demanding thing myself. It damages my soul as a woman of God. It's not not not not not not worth it. When God says something, it costs lesser to trust Him than to demand our way through. Fallen? Hurt? Look above, you'll see a big hand reaching for you to hold, so stand up, girls and women of God. Pick yourselves up. Behave like a well kept woman and await patiently for your prince to turn up.

Not now ladies. Not now. You have so much goodness to accomplish and experience. Not now.

You are a diamond too. Precious and valuable. In both our Father and our prince's eyes.