September 10, 2007

Soul Surgery

Jesus did it on me. That night, I dreamt that I was married and when I woke up the next day, I couldn't see my husband beside me. I panicked and called him immediately. "Where are you!! Why aren't you beside me when I woke up!" He replied, "I saw you sleeping mah, so I go work lor." And throughout my dream, I was in that panicky, insecure mood. Insecure is the word. Very very insecure. Much more insecure than when I'm single. That feeling was ugh. I should not even have gotten married in the first place........

Then I woke up. And thanked God that was not true.

Then He spoke to me. He told me this is not a kind of marriage He would give me. He told me if I had gone ahead with disobeying Him and gotten attached now, my marriage would be like such. Phew. I wouldn't want that! I wouldn't want such an insecure marriage, where I can't even focus on serving God!

Thank You God. That, to me, is soul surgery.